Legend of the Seas new brochure

Hi Setting sail, I am sure we have crossed paths along the threads. My husband and I cruised on the Legend of the Seas this August to the Med for 14 days from Southampton and had a fabulous time.The ship is lovely. I Hope your cruise will also be Great. A site that might interest you, and helped me a lot, is called www.cruiseclues.com which has lots of photos, reviews and other info on the "Legend" and any other ship you might be interested in. There are many different sections... simply scroll down the left side menu on the home page listing all the ships names and click on "Legend"...there you will find photo albums, reviews and lots of info. The first album by Bart de Boer has around a hundred photos and although the ship looks even better now (these pics are 3 or 4 years old) the general look and atmosphere is there to give you an idea of what you will find on the Legend. There are also much more current photos as well. Hope this helps, have a wonderful time, tell us about it when you get back. Carol in England

Hi Carol

We chatted alot on the other board with Jami . I know I haven't been there lately . I love Barts photos , he wonderful pictures ! How is everything your way ? I can't wait to come back and post all my photos on here , hopefully I will have time to take them while on the ship .

Hi Oliver - no problem , isn't that a wonderful brochure ? Are you sailing on the Legend ?

Archived