Sales on Canada & New England cruises

lmoo1698

Does Princess ever have sales (price reductions - not onboard credit deals) on the Canada & New England fall cruises? I got a great deal on an Alaska cruise last time and wasn't sure if they did something similar for this destination as well. Thanks!

It is likely to depend on how sales are going within about 3 months of embarkation dates. And there is supposed to be a new promotion coming out next week--not sure what it will be or what cruises will be included. Supposedly it is limited to those departing from the US.

The price on the 14 day cruise from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale has come down quite a bit since I booked at the end of last year. Booked a category OW in December with the twice as nice sale so also got a nice amount of obc. I've had two price adjustments done since booking, saving a considerable amount without losing any of the obc.

There is a new sale coming out next week!

Red, White & Blue Sale (May 24 - July 6, 2016)

Your clients can take advantage of spectacular deals on sailings from sea to shining sea! With convenient departures from North America, they can choose from Hawaii, California Coast, Mexico, Panama Canal, Caribbean and Canada & New England.

Fares from $89 per guest, per day*

Plus, FREE gratuities (valued up to $200)‡