St. John on Your Own

jd99

We are planning to do St. John on our own. It has been many years since we spent an amazing week on St. John but we know some of the best beaches. Want to avoid Trunk since most of the cruise excursions go there. But I want a beach that has paddleboard rentals if this exists. Last time in St. John, paddleboarding didn't really exist as a sport. haha. Any advice?

jd99, paddle boarding didn't exist on St. John when I spent three weeks there either, haha! It would be awesome though, and I think you'll find this article helpful: http://www.sup-stjohn.com/paddleboard/where-to-paddleboard-on-st-john/. Beaches for beginner, intermediate, expert. There are a few outfits that offer 1/2 day and full day board rentals. I'd recommend looking at tripadvisor reviews and googling paddle boarding st. john usvi. Have fun! :)

jd99, paddle boarding didn't exist on St. John when I spent three weeks there either, haha! It would be awesome though, and I think you'll find this article helpful: http://www.sup-stjohn.com/paddleboard/where-to-paddleboard-on-st-john/. Beaches for beginner, intermediate, expert. There are a few outfits that offer 1/2 day and full day board rentals. I'd recommend looking at tripadvisor reviews and googling paddle boarding st. john usvi. Have fun! :)

Thank you! Emailed SupStJohn to see what they can do for me.