Verizon Gift Cards Available!

kimnicki

I missed out the last time because my screen froze and when I went back in they were gone, I was so upset. I'm looking to book so these will come in handy!!!

I hope you get them within 2 weeks if not start planning your next one!

11 day Vista...NICE!!!!

I'm so glad I was able to help y'all out!! It's the little things in life, right!? Every other time I saw someone post and I went on..they were gone! I actually just had logged on to check my Verizon Acct and happened to check. Happy cruising to you all!

Ordered some last week for my MIL and she got them in about 5 days. Came by UPS. Must sign for them, so be ready.

Thanks for the heads up! I will let my daughter know to look out for them :)

:confused:o

What are they listed under?

I'm so sorry! I'm just seeing your post now. I have to figure out how to get notifications somehow.

They are under your "Verizon Rewards" on your Verizon Wireless online page. They normally offer $100 card for $90 or $500 card for $450. I figure every dollar counts, so why not do it.

Yes, I believe use them to pay on your onboard account!

Am i missing something?

No, you are not. RC are there almost all the time. The Carnival one's show up about 3 weeks apart, but sometimes with in 4 or 5 days again. After they sell out, they are listed for a few days as "sold out" and then they disappear.

You need to vigilant about checking every day (I see them mostly in the morning times , but sometime early afternoon. Be ready to jump on them quickly, as they sellout quick.

Have your credit card and address already registered ( I "purchase" something days prior, like a "free" magazine or something cheap, so it's all ready to bring up at checkout). Speeds up the purchase of the Carnival cards to make sure you don't miss out on the last one available.

Good luck, and keep checking often. I have bought enough in the last 4 months to pay off our up coming Mediterranean Cruise ( almost $3500) and still have a few $100 left towards excursions.

Edited by HawkIVette

Ordered some last week for my MIL and she got them in about 5 days. Came by UPS. Must sign for them, so be ready.

We just received our gift card yesterday and it came regular mail and we did not have to sign for it.