Moving a person from one cabin to another

debnjoe1438

Hello, maybe I'm worried for nothing, however has anyone moved a person from one cabin to another prior to sailing? Is this doable?

The reason I ask, have booked kids and grandkids on a cruise with DH and myself, on the Epic. The Epic unfortunately has no cabins for 5 or 6. One son has 3 children and one daughter has 4 children. Booked one cabin for son with girlfriend and 2 children. Booked daughter with 3 of her children, booked son in law with one child of his and sons other child.

The issue is Daughter and son in law, may not be able to make the cruise and the nephew would be alone in a cabin. (can't do that, he is well under 21)

I'm hoping it would not be an issue to move the nephew, (my grandson) to mine and DH's cabin. (Our cabin while booked for 2 is a family inside with 4 beds)

Thanks and have a good day,

Debbie

OK, to meet NCL's requirement each cabin must have a person 21 or older registered in it. Once you get onboard, you can re arrange any way you want.

Just go to the front desk and ask for extra room keys. Note the room keys are only to unlock the door and are not attached to the onboard account.

OK, to meet NCL's requirement each cabin must have a person 21 or older registered in it. Once you get onboard, you can re arrange any way you want.

Just go to the front desk and ask for extra room keys. Note the room keys are only to unlock the door and are not attached to the onboard account.

Thanks, my concern is if the adult in the cabin has to cancel before cruise. My grandson is not with his father as his father's cabin is full. I'm concern is with moving him from one cabin to another prior to final payment, if this ends up being what needs to be done. Time will tell :D