Chocolate Covered Strawberries

chrislo

We have always traveled on Carnival and my son would get chocolate covered strawberries and a milkshake. For our November trip on the Escape is there someplace on baord to get this?

Thank you

You can order the chocolate covered strawberries to your room in advance thru the gift services. Like where you would order flowers for your room or a bottle of wine delivered to your room.

My kids love the chocolate covered strawberries as well. I order them delivered to our room a few times during the cruise.

We have always traveled on Carnival and my son would get chocolate covered strawberries and a milkshake. For our November trip on the Escape is there someplace on baord to get this?

Thank you

You will have to order the chocolate covered strawberries through the gifts sections prior to the cruise, as they don't sell them anywhere on board. One of the biggest disappointments I find with NCL, and one of the few perks I found on my Carnival trip... You may want to plan on ordering them to be delivered at the beginning and then the middle of your trip, as they deliver them on a plate (with a lid) but there really wasn't any place to store them...

with the humidity in the Caribbean, the strawberries were not looking too tasty by day 3-4 even with storing them in the fridge...