What are the Majesty's embarkation day specials?

I'd like to know what the embarkation day specials aboard the Majesty might be? Are these posted somewhere?

Is there somewhere I can find the MDR menu rotation for the 30 May sailing? (4 nights)

Also, this will be my 1st time aboard being a Crown & Anchor member. I read somewhere there was something about priority boarding and a returning cruiser party or something?

I apologize in advance if my 'lingo' is off, I'm still new to this cruising stuff! But definitely want to rectify THAT! :cool:

When you print your SetSail (boarding) pass, it should have your C&A level noted. The people in the cruise terminal will see that and direct you to the priority check-in line for your C&A level.

There may or may not be a C&A party, have not heard a report back from Majesty yet since she has moved to Port Canaveral.

When you print your SetSail (boarding) pass, it should have your C&A level noted. The people in the cruise terminal will see that and direct you to the priority check-in line for your C&A level.

There may or may not be a C&A party, have not heard a report back from Majesty yet since she has moved to Port Canaveral.

Wow that's awesome Bob! Thanks again. :) The priority boarding is my main concern. My mom is taking us on a cruise for her 80th birthday. Unfortunately, her mobility is a bit limited so I'm really looking forward to getting her onboard as comfortably as possible. She & I are cabin mates so I can get her on that priority boarding with me. I love RCCL!

Wow that's awesome Bob! Thanks again. :) The priority boarding is my main concern. My mom is taking us on a cruise for her 80th birthday. Unfortunately, her mobility is a bit limited so I'm really looking forward to getting her onboard as comfortably as possible. She & I are cabin mates so I can get her on that priority boarding with me. I love RCCL!

There will be a good number of folks ahead of you, such as B2B guests, wedding guests, Suite/Pinnacle, and all the other C&A levels. Basically, the only folks you will have priority over are those who are not C&A members.

If you want an unhurried boarding, I would not arrive at the cruise terminal until after staterooms open, which is normally around 1pm. There won't be any rush to board at this time, and Windjammer will also be less crowded.

Edited by clarea

There will be a good number of folks ahead of you, such as B2B guests, wedding guests, Suite/Pinnacle, and all the other C&A levels. Basically, the only folks you will have priority over are those who are not C&A members.

If you want an unhurried boarding, I would not arrive at the cruise terminal until after staterooms open, which is normally around 1pm. There won't be any rush to board at this time, and Windjammer will also be less crowded.

Hmm. This is true. Thanks for the heads up about the boarding time. I'll talk it over with my brother. He wanted to arrive at the terminal about 11 am. But, from what you're saying it's better to wait until later.

Hmm. This is true. Thanks for the heads up about the boarding time. I'll talk it over with my brother. He wanted to arrive at the terminal about 11 am. But, from what you're saying it's better to wait until later.

If an unhurried and less crowded boarding process is important, then yes, I would board later.