'Spare' bed

don1976

We've booked a balcony room for our trip on the EPIC in July around the Med.

There's myself and mt wife as well as our 10yr old daughter.

Can somebody please confirm the arrangement for the 2nd bed for my daughter. Does she essentially sleep on the sofa ?

I've seen suggestions that there may be some sort of additional bunkbed type arrangement with a ladder up to it.

If anybody has a photo to put my daughter's mind at rest it would be appreciated.

Can somebody please confirm the arrangement for the 2nd bed for my daughter. Does she essentially sleep on the sofa ?

I've seen suggestions that there may be some sort of additional bunkbed type arrangement with a ladder up to it.

If anybody has a photo to put my daughter's mind at rest it would be appreciated.

it depends on the room/cruiseline. Some are convertible sofas and some are upper pullman type beds. We are also sailing on the epic.

Check here:

http://deckplangenius.com/NorwegianEpic.aspx

Your cabin should be annotated that it accommodates 3. I do not have a photo as we are also sailing in July.

In balcony cabins the third bed is the sofa (it pulls out from under the curved backrest) and the possible fourth bed is a pulldown. So the existence of the pulldown depends on whether your cabin accommodates 3 or 4.

Edited by Demonyte