pictures

Not sure if this is where I should write, Anyway went on my cruise recently and a lot of the pictures that we took were deleted. We were of Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas leaving Sydney on the 30th March 2016 and going to the Islands and New Zealand. I was just wondering if anyone who was on the ship would have any pictures of the ship in port and the sail away, also Noumea and Mystery Island. Theses are the ones that we lost. The rest we have. I always do a DVD of our trips and this makes it hard if I don't have the starting point. If anyone is able to help my email is bkavo@optusnet.com.au. Thanking all in advance. Jolly Julie.:):mad:

Not sure if this breaks a rule here (hope not, but I'm sure someone will set me straight if so) but I use the Ship Mate app and it shows a hundred or so checked into the roll call for that cruise. You might install that and shoot messages to them, or in the roll call chat.