Infinity Deck Nine

WLTRVLR

We were in 9069 and liked having the overhang because of all of the rain we experienced. We could still sit out there and not get drenched. If we wanted to take unobstructed pictures, we went up a deck or two and went outside. We still got plenty of sunshine, when we actually saw the sun.

We sailed Infinity in 9131 last December and vowed we wouldn't sail on deck 9 again. We didn't like the overhang. The support beams or overhang show up in many of our photos, and although some sun made it onto the balcony, it wasn't enough for us. We weren't bothered too much by the noise from the buffet area, only for about 10 minutes around 6 a.m. and for about 30 minutes around 10:30 p.m. as the crew set up and cleaned up. Since there are so many cabins to choose from on decks 6-8, we decided to stick with those in the future. The one benefit was the short trip to the buffet!

One of the reasons I enjoy these boards so much: Ask a question, get as many different opinions as there are responses. :)

...my main concern would be that the CS category has no balcony. It does however have a rather large wrap around full length window(s) and seating area.

If the lack of a balcony is of little concern to you, then a CS is very nice.

Have a great cruise, I LOVE the Infinity.

Archived