13 Weeks till Pearl Alaska!

caseykees

13 Weeks to go!

We are so excited! Flights and excursions are booked. 90 days out tomorrow so I hope to be able to book my birthday dinner at Cagney's. Online check in is all complete, except entering our passports which we have not received yet, but should receive soon. Prepaid gratuities. Hotel reservations and transportation from port to Sea-Tac booked. Transportation from Sea-Tac to hotel booked. Have to make final payment by 6/14, but I'm in no hurry to let go of the rest of my money. LOL I'm ready to start packing bwhahahahahahahahahaha

The only thing that I think we are going to do is sign up for TSA pre-check once we receive our passports. We have a noon flight post cruise to San Diego to see the Red Sox the next day. We will walk off the ship with our luggage, and transportation will be waiting for us. so hopefully we will make it. :) pre-check should help.

I don't think I have anything left to do but wait...and wait...and wait...and wait.... :eek:

Sounds like you are just about ready. About this time im starting to put things in one place that I know I wont use before hand. It helps with the excitement as I see the area grow. I know im bad but those last 90 days are so tough

Sounds like you are super psyched for your cruise & ready to go.
Alaska can be pretty chilly. Pack a warm coat. I had to buy one in port when I was there. Enjoy your cruise!