Stanley Cup Finals on NCL Sun?

shoppinggem

Ugh! Game 1 was a nail bitter! Hoping we'll be able to watch the Stanley Cup finals on the Sun next week (if it comes to that :D). Does anyone know if NBC is available in the staterooms or perhaps in the Sports Bar?

LETS GO PENS!!!

Ugh! Game 1 was a nail bitter! Hoping we'll be able to watch the Stanley Cup finals on the Sun next week (if it comes to that :D). Does anyone know if NBC is available in the staterooms or perhaps in the Sports Bar?

LETS GO PENS!!!

Just finished watching Game 1. It is never easy, is it? Hope you will be able to see it on the ship. I have talked my DH into going to watch the big screen Wednesday if the weather cooperates.

Just finished watching Game 1. It is never easy, is it? Hope you will be able to see it on the ship. I have talked my DH into going to watch the big screen Wednesday if the weather cooperates.

The big screen would be fun! We have a 5:37am :eek: flt the next day so that isn't going to happen. We didn't have hockey in mind when we booked the cruise; glad we're in the finals though it's a nice problem to have!

txagfan, thanks for the info! We'll keep our fingers crossed we get some coverage.

Again this is not exactly what you are looking for but just got off the escape and thought we would be able to watch NHL. We were told that they do not have the package to get NHL. The one sports station they have only shows NBA and Tennis and soccer. Could not even get scores unless we paid for internet package. In O' Sheenens they played the NBA and no one was watching.

Again this is not exactly what you are looking for but just got off the escape and thought we would be able to watch NHL. We were told that they do not have the package to get NHL. The one sports station they have only shows NBA and Tennis and soccer. Could not even get scores unless we paid for internet package. In O' Sheenens they played the NBA and no one was watching.

Thanks for the reply! I think most of the games are on NBC, so hoping that is available.