Fasciation inside room

If avoid any cabin under the galley or showroom.

Check the deck plans, line up the elevators.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN

Your room is just barely under the galley/kitchen. I would switch. They work in the galley 24 hours a day. Some spots are fine, others are very noisy late into the overnight. It's not worth the risk if you're able to move. The galley runs from the midship elevators to the aft elevators. Forward of the midship elevators will be below the dining room, which is a perfect spot to be. It's empty all night, and the carpeting blocks most of the noise during the times that it's in use. Aft of the midship elevators is below the other dining room. I stayed there on a sister ship, and never heard the slightest peep from above.

if you are going to pick another room on the empress deck, stay away from the atrium area.

I have stayed in E144 &148 and have not heard the galley at all.. but if you are close you WILL hear the people in the atrium, all hours of the day and night..

the bar can be loud, but the people who are in line at guest services are even louder

E60-80 should be avoided imho

I think I'm going to pick the Upper deck. Something next to all the suites. Maybe 71 or 72?

those rooms are turned sideways so the door is on one of the long walls and not the short wall they are set up different.. not bad, just different look on youtube for a video of the room that are turned like that

found one!