Just booked vista!!!

rilco33647

So excited to have booked an 8 night on the Vista for April 2017!!! :) Hope to read lots of reviews and see lots of pics and videos! I've seen the ones already available! Keep 'em coming!

Good for you! We're booked for May 2017, we can't wait either. I'm reading everything I can too.

Congrats! I'm jealous. I was trying to see if I could find a Vista cruise to work in my timeframe, but it was a bit more than I wanted to pay. I'm sure it's worth it though! I will keep stalking her sailings until I find one to work, I want to go on that ship so much. :)

We're going on April 8th! Spring Break! Just my husband and me. Went on Regal Princess this past Spring Break with my teenage daughter and friend. Not a lot of kids on Princess even during Spring Break. I'm sure there will be LOTS of families on Carnival, but with all the 'kid things to do' I bet it'll be fine. We went on Oasis of the Seas in July when all the kids were out of school and it wasn't bad at all. Another good thing is I somehow managed to convince my husband to book a suite! We're excited about that! Haven't been in a suite in a long time!