Does Gem Aft Balcony (B1) have lounge chairs?

dwiller

Hello,

My wife and I have an Aft Balcony (specifically, cabin 9174) booked on the Norwegian Gem. Can anyone confirm if the chairs on the balcony are the chaise lounge chairs? I thought that was what I read on the CC cabin reviews, but when I looked at the floor plan for the aft balcony on NCL, it only shows normal chairs. Thanks!

Hello,

My wife and I have an Aft Balcony (specifically, cabin 9174) booked on the Norwegian Gem. Can anyone confirm if the chairs on the balcony are the chaise lounge chairs? I thought that was what I read on the CC cabin reviews, but when I looked at the floor plan for the aft balcony on NCL, it only shows normal chairs. Thanks!

If there aren't any there when you get to your cabin, just ask your room steward and he should be able to get you some. :)

If there aren't any there when you get to your cabin, just ask your room steward and he should be able to get you some. :)

Agree, that's exactly what we did, in our aft on the Gem only 1 would fit, so he left 1 chair and we had the 1 lounger at an angle.