Allure of the Seas ~ THIS Sunday, June 5th ~ Eastern Caribbean ~ Periscope

short 1st scope due to overly grumpy "security", were they homeland/TSA? enjoy anyway, see ya next scope on the walk up the gang plank

I think that guy needs a cruise :) to make him Happy Happy

All it took was one scope from the promenade and central park, and now I'm looking to book the 5 day Allure cruise in December. Periscope is dangerous.

Edited by pharaoh

All it took was one scope from the promenade and central park, and now I'm looking to book the 5 day Allure cruise in December. Periscope is dangerous.

Chants: Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

How exciting. Thank you. I'll be following along. I never heard of periscoping until I booked my Harmony cruise and started following the RCI boards. It's been so much fun watching some of the periscopes people have posted.

Enjoy your cruise.

All it took was one scope from the promenade and central park, and now I'm looking to book the 5 day Allure cruise in December. Periscope is dangerous. ��

Celisse...I followed your posts and watched your scopes and loved it all. Your friendly outgoing personality is wonderful. Come join us on the Dec 4 Allure sailing.

Celisse...I followed your posts and watched your scopes and loved it all. Your friendly outgoing personality is wonderful. Come join us on the Dec 4 Allure sailing.

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Would love to join you on the Dec 4th sailing, but we decided on the short 5 day December 18th sailing. Trying a short sailing to avoid having to book a dialysis cruise for mom. Should be really fun!

Michael...Glad you are having a good time and I have enjoyed your periscopes, as well as the girls at the office. Could you please do me a favor??? You blocked me, I would hope it was by accident after a lot of Stella's. But I thoroughly enjoy all of your scopes and look forward to each & everyone of them. But clearly I am not a TROLL. Enjoy your trip. :), but maybe my boyfriend will be happy because he thinks I am addicted to periscoping...some people just don't understand :p Enjoy!!!