Air France pilots may strike June 10th - 14th

ShrinkWrap

Good evening all,

I just went on the Air France website to provide our passport information and I noticed that Air France pilots may strike between June 10th and the 14th.

My family and I were set to fly to Rome via Air France on the 13th so we could join our cruise on the 15th. We immediately called the airline and we were able to change our outbound flights to Delta.

If you are flying Air France, I encourage you to to call them immediately if your flight is falling within the strike dates.

Good luck

The French aviation is slowly killing itself. Not only AF has regular strikes, but over the past months (year) French ATC has had a strike (some of them lasting multiple days) pretty much every month.

I'm in the aviation business myself and I have stopped flying to or from France and will do anything possible to avoid a connecting flight there as well.

Be very weary as other flights to the same destination will fill up quickly. Good luck to everyone who has a flight during that time.

We had AF flights last year that Delta graciously changed due to a threatened series of strikes. We are keeping our fingers crossed due to AF flights later this summer.

The latest series of work stoppages has had more effect on inter european and domestic flights than transatlantic but that won't help much with connecting flights. Some of the interruptions have been due to strikes in the fuel industry and then there are the ongoing AF worker's actions.

We're monitoring France as a country with issues and hoping for the best. Glad you were able to find seats.