Article on the Holiday and Mobile, AL

richcrow

For all of you who the Holiday is your favorite ship and for those who think that you might consider sailing her out of Mobile, there is a good article about her and Mobile, AL in the Oct. issue of Cruise Travel magazine. It can be found on page 22. The Holiday will resume cruises out of Mobile in March after FEMA gets through with her and she completes her drydock refurbishment.

Richcrow,

I was suppose to be on the Holiday this coming Monday, but due to the FEMA deal I had to change ships to the Celebration leaving in just a few hours. I will be back on the Holiday soon. Jacksonville is okay, but I really like the Mobile area better. Staying at the Raddison has gotten me spoiled.

We will be back as soon as possible. I did read about the Holiday in the magazine.

Terri

Richcrow,

I was suppose to be on the Holiday this coming Monday, but due to the FEMA deal I had to change ships to the Celebration leaving in just a few hours. I will be back on the Holiday soon. Jacksonville is okay, but I really like the Mobile area better. Staying at the Raddison has gotten me spoiled.

We will be back as soon as possible. I did read about the Holiday in the magazine.

Terri

Have a great cruise, but don't enjoy Jacksonville too much because we want to welcome you back to Mobile as soon as possible.

Richard

For all of you who the Holiday is your favorite ship and for those who think that you might consider sailing her out of Mobile, there is a good article about her and Mobile, AL in the Oct. issue of Cruise Travel magazine. It can be found on page 22. The Holiday will resume cruises out of Mobile in March after FEMA gets through with her and she completes her drydock refurbishment.

:confused: Can you tell me where you get that magazine? Is this something that I can find in a store here in Mobile? I would be interested in reading it as we plan to go out on the Holiday at some time next year. Thanks in advance for your reply.

:confused: Can you tell me where you get that magazine? Is this something that I can find in a store here in Mobile? I would be interested in reading it as we plan to go out on the Holiday at some time next year. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Donna,

Not sure if you realized that I'm also here in Mobile. I purchased the magazine at Barnes & Noble on irport Blvd.

Richard

Donna,

Not sure if you realized that I'm also here in Mobile. I purchased the magazine at Barnes & Noble on irport Blvd.

Richard

Thanks Rich for the info. I will look for it. Maybe buy it to look at on our drive to Galveston next week.

Archived