trundle bed

georgia1980

Yes. For the Elation?

For more moving around room, keep the lowers apart. One under the window, one along the wall. The trundle will go along the other wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I do not envy the person who has to sleep on the Pullman bed. Those things (at least in my experience) can be miiiiighty uncomfortable.

I find them comfortable on Carnival. Like food, mattresses are so subjective. The worst unit was on Princess, mattress was ticked with plastic price tag holders. No mattress pad under the sheet.

Edited by SadieN

Looking for next year's cruise and will be 4 guest in our room. It says has 2 twin beds, one pullman and one trundle bed. Is this trundle in addition to the two twin beds?

Of course the trundle is needed for someone, along with the Pullman, unless 3 are sharing 2 twins:confused::confused:

I find them comfortable on Carnival. Like food, mattresses are so subjective. The worst unit was on Princess, mattress was ticked with plastic price tag holders. No mattress pad under the sheet.

I've only slept on one..on the Freedom on a 4 day back in January..and that was enough to make me say NEVER AGAIN. I could really feel the hard metal under the mattress which seemed to be very thin and every day I woke up so sore I could hardly move.