Soap??? How about chocolates????

dcedar

Sooo... CSIMelissa posted a request for some Carnival soap. She was flooded with wonderful responses from so many of you wonderful cruisers. This is one reason I love this site... so many great good people. Fun, friendly, informative, nice, etc. You guys are the best!

Have a question? Get an answer. Have a concern? Get some advise. Need some soap? Get some soap. LOL

So does it work with chocolate?????????? :) If anyone has a few spare pieces and wants to mail me some I would gladly pay shipping. :) Haha!!!

Sooo... CSIMelissa posted a request for some Carnival soap. She was flooded with wonderful responses from so many of you wonderful cruisers. This is one reason I love this site... so many great good people. Fun, friendly, informative, nice, etc. You guys are the best!

Have a question? Get an answer. Have a concern? Get some advise. Need some soap? Get some soap. LOL

So does it work with chocolate?????????? :) If anyone has a few spare pieces and wants to mail me some I would gladly pay shipping. :) Haha!!!

I actually still have some of the chocolates. I would be more than happy to mail them, but it is 95 degrees out so...

Euuuwww......if you're talking about the old Carnival chocolate mints that the room stewards used to leave in the cabins....just go to any Dollar Tree store around a major holiday and buy their bagged wrapped chocolates. They taste of the same quality....or lack of.

I'm totally saying this with a smile on my face...not trying to be snarky.

If I had a bag of them, I'd surly send them your way ! 😊

Euuuwww......if you're talking about the old Carnival chocolate mints that the room stewards used to leave in the cabins....just go to any Dollar Tree store around a major holiday and buy their bagged wrapped chocolates. They taste of the same quality....or lack of.

I'm totally saying this with a smile on my face...not trying to be snarky.

If I had a bag of them, I'd surly send them your way ! [emoji4]

They haven't had the mint ones for years. They were just milk chocolate but I use that term loosely.

• 3 months later...