can anyone tell me about entertainment on the Miracle?

MamaParrotHead

We were on the Miracle last month.

Do not miss Ticket to Ride show==it's great!

Music Society plays in Frankie and Johnny's every night- they are awesome.

Piano player, Dave, was lame--waste of time.

I forget who the cd was--guess he wasn't too outstanding.

Have a great cruise!

Were on Miracle 10/2 sailing. CD is Mark - very wacky [e.g. wears sneakers that don't match]. Band is Darin Presley & the Miracle Orchestra - they're pretty good. The Beatles show is terrific - but LOUD! Comedians were Wil Marfori [somewhat funny], Carl Guerra [not funny], Happy Cole [didn't see], and Carl Faulkenberry [mildly funny]. They had a singer named Christina Machado who was great - sang the last night in the theatre.

In the bars: "Dave" in Sam's Piano Bar [lame, but still kinda fun], "John" in Jeeves [extremely lame - sounds like your next door neighbor doing karaoke], "Ziggy" in the lounge outside the DR [3rd deck], [pretty good, for that type of thing], and the "Chamber Trio" in the Atrium [very nice]. N&N's also had a female singer who was pretty good. The Lido band was "Total Eclipse" [typical Lido deck band - too loud, but not bad].

They had a singer named Christina Machado who was great - sang the last night in the theatre.

We were on the 10/9 sailing and Mark the CD said they "just got her in" for the head cooks birthday. She was there the last night also. Hmmmm makes you wonder.:rolleyes:

We were on the Miracle....9/18/05...the CD was Lenny Halliday, from England....he was better than most... Show u must see is Ticket to Ride, a tribute to the Beatles, it was great....infact the best show I've seen on all of my cruises, and many people echoed the same as they were walking out of the lounge!!!!!!!!

Later,

Randy

Archived