Who has the picture of Casual Dining Area

Cruise Arizona

Hey, we are going on the San Diego Hawaii cruise next month. Because we have our kids with us we will be doing the Main seating for dinner. On two of the night, our Sail-a-Way time is 6:00. Our favorite part of our last cruise was the Sail-a-way's. Anyway, we are thinking that we might not want to miss the Sail-a-way, and might think about doing the casual dining on those nights. They will probably be casual nights anyway.

Somebody posted a picture of the casual dining area a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible to post it again? or just link me to that thread.

I wantd DH to see what it looks like. Appreciate your help.

Cruise Arizona,

If all goes well it looks like we might be able to share a glass or 2 of the old bubbly before dinner. We are also doing the main seating for dinner. We will also be partaking in the ss United States on a number of nights.

As for the casual dining. All they do is put table cloths on the tables in the buffet area. The service is 1/2 buffet 1/2 table service and it costs $2

garardo

I do hope so. I know we would have great fun discussing some of all of our favorite wines and regions together.

You and your wife will have to look for us on the ship. I pretty much look like I do in my Avatar, but my hair is now a little longer.

I am hoping to bring along a little bit of AZ wine. It's not great wine, but good wine, and kind of a novelty. We have so much stuff to pack and we are flying SouthWest from Tucson to San Diego, So I don't know if I'll be able to fit it in, but if I can I will bring it. If nothing else I might grab a couple of smaller bottles of dessert wine. I have one padded wine travel case, so I'm hoping to have room for that in one of my cases.

If not, we'll have to share a bottle of wine from the wine bar with you. The selections on the ship, are usually pretty good, though not vintage, (I heard this is due to the movement of the ships) and they priced similarly to restaurant prices, not retail. So more than what you'd pay at winestore, but not outrageous.

Take care, We only have a few weeks, and then our wonderful vacation starts. I can't wait.

PS: What is your favorite Sauvignon Blanc?

Archived