Does Getaway 2 bedroom have a curtain in the shower so the outdoors won't see you?

luvavacation

Considering the Haven 2 bedroom family suite. The deck plan and pictures online show the shower and tub in the master with full length windows. I prefer not to be on display while showering in port, so I am wondering if there is something to block the view if someone wants to shower while docked?

There is a shade for the bathtub and the shower. I don't think during the day anyone can look in because of the glass tint but at night it could be........well exposing. Not that I think showering wit the shade open in port is a smart idea.

Thank you!

A couple of years ago we were on a Disney cruise, docked across from another ship (can't remember the ship's name). Looking across from our balcony, we could see people in the bathrooms on the other ship.:eek: I am pretty sure they were not aware that they could be seen. Since we like to shower after returning from a sweaty day in port, I figured it would be good to know if there was a chance of being on display! :o

Thank you!

A couple of years ago we were on a Disney cruise, docked across from another ship (can't remember the ship's name). Looking across from our balcony, we could see people in the bathrooms on the other ship.:eek: I am pretty sure they were not aware that they could be seen. Since we like to shower after returning from a sweaty day in port, I figured it would be good to know if there was a chance of being on display! :o

Just to avoid any confusion, there is no chance whatsoever of anyone seeing anything day or night, lights on or off, IF you drop the roller blinds on bath tub and shower.