Millennium Cabin Question

enyaw

I'm thinking of staying in CC cabin on Millie next April. Was wondering if anyone has stayed in cabin 8045. I noticed the balcony is curved a bit. Any other suggestions on where to stay on that deck? Is that cabin's balcony bigger?

Thanks! I need to make a choice soon.

We have stayed in 8045 on Summit which is essentially identical. The larger balcony is very nice and considering that it is no more money than the adjacent cabins makes it even better. One of the reasons that we chose that cabin was that since it has a steel wall (the next cabin forward) for about half of the forward wall and then the glass partition it experiences much less wind and spray while underway.

You still have the same view as everyone else if you are at the rail but more privacy if you are back toward the door.

We had the room steward bring down one of the lounge chairs from the pool area and we still had plenty of room.

Enjoy

Archived