Staggered boarding

riclop

We are traveling in April 2017 out of Miami how early do they let you pick your boarding time? We did our on line check in but there was no where to pick our boarding time. TIA

Carnival FAQ about boarding in Miami states 12:30 PM (through 3:00). :cool:

We are traveling in April 2017 out of Miami how early do they let you pick your boarding time? We did our on line check in but there was no where to pick our boarding time. TIA

Please realize that it is check in time you are picking not boarding time. Of course the earlier the check in time you have the lower the zone number you will have for when boarding begins. :)

If you're going on the Vista, none of those sailings have been set up to pick a check in time yet. I would guess they will add the Vista in closer to when she gets to Miami. The other ships out of Miami are doing staggered check in already.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention we are on the Splendor.

I don't know exactly how early they let you do it, but I picked my check in time about 10 months out for my cruise in November. When it is available it will be on the left hand side of the starting screen of your online check in between "current guests" and "stateroom preferences."

We are booked out of New Orleans on the Triumph in October of 2017 and it does not give an option to pick a time either however on the Dream out of New Orleans in March of 2017 I have already picked a time. I don't know why some show up earlier than others.

I don't know exactly how early they let you do it' date=' but I picked my check in time about 10 months out for my cruise in November. When it is available it will be on the left hand side of the starting screen of your online check in between "current guests" and "stateroom preferences."[/quote']

Thanks you very much.