FTTF Availability on Dream

I booked an August cruise on the Dream in April. FTTF was already sold out. I was wondering what the chances of snagging FTTF might be on the Dream (specifically) at this point? We still have 2.5 months until the cruise so I'll keep checking. But I've never had such a hard time getting FTTF before. We really don't like to cruise without it, but it looks like we may not have a choice. :(

I booked an August cruise on the Dream in April. FTTF was already sold out. I was wondering what the chances of snagging FTTF might be on the Dream (specifically) at this point? We still have 2.5 months until the cruise so I'll keep checking. But I've never had such a hard time getting FTTF before. We really don't like to cruise without it, but it looks like we may not have a choice. :(

Just keep checking every day.

We tried to get FTTF in Jan. when we booked our cruise for June. It was sold out. I checked when I could, but luckily I saw someone post on the ShipMate app that it was back on sale. We got ours! That was about 5 weeks before our cruise sailed.

Keep checking!

Same story here. It wasn't available 2-3 months ago for our July 17 Dream cruise. About a month ago, I checked and wha-la, there it was. I'd suggest checking every day as big as a pain as it is..

Not sure about all TA's, but mine would not do this for me. Could be because it is technically an excursion offered only by Carnival ???

Same story here. It wasn't available 2-3 months ago for our July 17 Dream cruise. About a month ago, I checked and wha-la, there it was. I'd suggest checking every day as big as a pain as it is..

Not sure about all TA's, but mine would not do this for me. Could be because it is technically an excursion offered only by Carnival ???

Could be. I stopped using TAs a long time ago. When I was able to answer my own questions before they could, I knew it was time to move on... lol.