Cigars on Reflection?

shoreboy

People who over eat and over drink only put their own health at risk. Smokers have the audacity to jeopardize my health and worse, keep finding different ways to convince themselves that's OK.

Smoking on ships should be illegal. It's a risk to my health and my safety (fire).

Recommend you not book with celebrity and book your future cruises on a totally smoke free cruise line.

As for the sunset bar, during our 2014 Mediterranean cruise, the smoking area was one of the more popular areas on the ship at night. After dinner both smokers and non-smokers congregated in the area and had a wonderful time. There were no "smoker-nonsmoker" confrontations. It was the exact opposite . People of all walks of life having a wonderful time on the cruise making new friends. The nonsmoking area on the starboard side was almost always empty.

As for the sunset bar, during our 2014 Mediterranean cruise, the smoking area was one of the more popular areas on the ship at night. After dinner both smokers and non-smokers congregated in the area and had a wonderful time. There were no "smoker-nonsmoker" confrontations. It was the exact opposite . People of all walks of life having a wonderful time on the cruise making new friends. The nonsmoking area on the starboard side was almost always empty.

I experienced the same above situation on our 2104 TransAtlantic on Reflection. Really do enjoy a good cigar while cruising and the smoke for the most part is directed off the back of the ship while in motion.

And this is the designated area.

See you at the Sunset bar, Tommy3putts.

Angelo

Edited by XSWABBY

I experienced the same above situation on our 2104 TransAtlantic on Reflection. Really do enjoy a good cigar while cruising and the smoke for the most part is directed off the back of the ship while in motion.

And this is the designated area.

See you at the Sunset bar, Tommy3putts.

Angelo

Save me a seat....I will join you both. :D

WOW Very intense! With all the controversy lately, I'm glad he didn't ask where the Mens Room was!LOL

OH!, that's an easy one! It's portside at the far back of the ship on deck 15 next to the Sunset Bar right next to where I will be enjoying my CIGAR! Cheers!:p