Azura E722 - Noise?

djw40

Hi, I'm a newbie so please be gentle!

We are going on our first ever cruise to Caribbean on Azura in November.

I have booked a deluxe balcony cabin - E722 on port side.

I've read a few reviews regarding noise from Manhattan below and was wondering if anybody had stayed in this cabin or the ones either side and could advise if I have dropped a clanger!!!

Thanks in advance....

Hi djw40

We have stayed in E730 and the noise from the Manhattan at times was loud and annoying, when we looked closer at the position of the cabin in relation to the stage and speakers we found ourselves near enough directly above.

I would have thought and hoped E725 is far enough away from the stage area for it to affect you.

Have a great first Cruise.

We stayed in E731. I will admit that you could hear the bass of the speakers, but it was very faint. We had fun trying to play name that tune! It really didn't bother us at all. Wasn't loud enough to disturb sleep. I agree about docking in port. When in reverse it is very noisy and the vibration is quite severe. Makes the glasses in the cabinet chink together. Other than that I would definitely stay in that room again. In fact we are in E731 on Ventura this year. I specifically chose the room because of its sheltered balcony and because the balcony is double sized. I would always choose a deluxe balcony on E deck. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app