Northern Europe August 2017

lrockwitt

Anyone know if there is a promotion coming up for this cruise on the Regal Princess? We booked this cruise when it was launched and there was no deals. Waiting for a promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Sip&Sail is coming next week and should apply to your cruise. I booked my upcoming Baltic last summer with the same Sip&Sail HOWEVER the total cost dropped by the thousands since then thus I have no more Sip&Sail which is fine with me.

Sip + Sail (June 21 - August 31, 2016)

The best all-inclusive beverage package at sea is back! All destinations including Land & Sea Vacations, 6-49 days, sailing Summer 2017 - Spring 2018 on sale! Your clients will receive a FREE All-Inclusive Beverage Package‡ for two when booking a Balcony, Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom! PLUS, 3rd and 4th guests will receive FREE Unlimited Soda & More Packages‡ when booking a Balcony, Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom! Encourage your clients to book early so they can enjoy FREE specialty dining† for ALL guests in their stateroom, when they book a Mini-Suite or Suite - valid only for the first two weeks fo the event!

FREE All-Inclusive Beverage Package when booking a Balcony, Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom‡

FREE Unlimited Soda & More Package for 3rd/4th guests when booking a Balcony, Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom

Early Booking Bonus: Specialty Dining when booking a Mini-Suite or Suite†

Low deposit of $100 USD per guest