Fascination VS Dream Please help me decide

Were you on this ship for this Itinerary or when it was out of Jacksonville? I don't think you could compare the 2 and would agree that there may not be enough to keep some people entertained if on the Bahama run.

We did the Fascination out of Jacksonville, and I'll admit that we were bored to tears on the second sea day (on the 5 night itinerary). But as others have said, on a port intensive itinerary where you'll be lucky if you have enough time to make it to dinner every night, I think that the Fascination will be just fine.

Looking at cruising June 2017 Caribbean. Presently we are booked on the Fascination (inside room). My delema is that I am starting to wonder if sailing out of San Juan is going to cost lots more and be way too much hastle. We are coming from the NW (Spokane) Similar rooms on both ships are within dollars. I really like the itinary of the Fascination. I also would like the Dream itinary. Is there anyone that would like to chime in who might have been on both? Maybe you aren't coming all the way from GEG, but some other small out of the way airport? Tell me about hotel costs and if in the end you thought it was worth it to go all the way to PR to sail out of.

I appreciate your knowledge and sharing it with me.

Are you kidding ? i would not go on Fascination if it was free.

I'm going to stay with the Fascination, at least until closer till final payment. If airfare and hotel are way more, I will think of changing to the Dream.

BTW, I am sailing for the itinary and not the ship. The ship means absolutely nothing to me at this point. We will only be on the ship long enough on this itinary for eating and sleeping.

If I did choose the Dream, it would be more for visiting Nola. I can get the same itinary from several other embarkation ports, so not a huge deal. The ports from southern Caribbean ports from San Juan are far and few between. Only St Lucia and Barbados will be new for us as we are visiting PR, STT and St Maarten in December on the Conquest.

6/18/2017 San Juan, Puerto Rico ---- 10:00 PM

6/19/2017 St. Thomas, USVI 7:00 AM 5:00 PM

6/20/2017 Fun Day At Sea ---- ----

6/21/2017 Barbados 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

6/22/2017 St. Lucia, WI 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

6/23/2017 St Kitts, WI 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

6/24/2017 St. Maarten, NA 7:00 AM 5:00 PM

6/25/2017 San Juan, Puerto Rico