Post your best cruise picture

cruise7

Here is the link to the Photo Contest:

http://book.princess.com/html/cc/enewsletter/member_update.html?source=enews6MU

I wish they had a way to enter on-line. What size picture should I have printed out?

Iamthesea--- After you get the picture in e mail, you need to right click on it, then save it to its own file.(You can do this from any picture on your computer, it just starts out smaller if you e ,mail it to yourself). Then, go to the cruise critic message boards, type in your reply and scroll down to "Manage attachments". Click on Browse and find your saved file. Click Upload. If it works, you'll see it listed there. But sometimes the picture is still too big --- I use the Paint feature under Accessories (found under the Start icon at your lower left) , go to Stretch and Skew and make it smaller, trying it until it's small enough to work. Then, just click on Submit Reply -- and there it is, along with your message. Hope this works for you --- I am sure there are other ways, but this works for me.
When I send myself a picture - to Outlook - it shows up REALLY large on the page. :confused: I also use Paint, but it takes me a few tries to get it the size CC wants. Guess I will keep trying that. The Tiny Pics site makes then TOO small.

I'm going to try to post another one this afternoon. Got to go out!

When I right click on a photo to send to my email, I get a new thing from MSN Sign Up Wizard about signing in before I can send things to email recipients. Trouble is...they want me to pay! This is something new since an automative upgrade from Windows yesterday. HELP!

I had to go through my Picture It! to send the photo to my email and then resize (that part is easy...thanks!)

What great pictures you have all shared...now I think I will take less pictures on our cruises and just tell people to look at the great ones on these boards. I too have so many goods ones, it would be hard to chose just one.

Again, thanks for sharing.

I am trying to share a few of my favorites, however not to much luck..let me try once one. The pictures are labeled and I hope you enjoy one or two of them...oh the memories are so great!

In Nuku Hiva, Marqueses Islands, Tahitian Princess - this is where the TV Show Survior had its winners show produced from...where acutally saw the canoe they used, it was on display on the island.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the pictures and enjoy each cruise!

Archived