Where to find T&C for promos no longer offered

cssc123

Short Version:

Where would one find the Terms and Conditions for a promo we booked under that is no longer a current promo let alone current product offering by NCL?

Longer Version:

We booked back in 2014 (December) a cruise for 2015. Found out wife was pregnant in Jan 2015 and NCL rebooked us for 2016 (this September). The promos were the same at rebooking and everything was just pushed back 1 year. We booked a suite and were given the Unlimited Dining (as well as drinks and OBC but the dining is where my question lies). At the time the Unlimited Dining package meant I could be as glutinous as I wanted and it was truly unlimited and could eat at more than 1 specialty per night/day. I have read reports that they are limiting SDP in regards to apps and desserts and the nature of the SDP is "1 ticket - 1 meal" so to speak. Where can I find the T&C for the unlimited package or am I SOL for not printing them out 2 years ago? I am afraid we will be limited to 1 restaurant per night and 1 item per course and would like to bring some proof of agreed terms as come September most people who had the Unlimited package will have long sailed.

Why I want to know : we like certain items from certain restaurants and would like to eat in one and get dessert and drinks in another....or eat early in one and get a late night "4th meal" of sorts in another. I don't want to be "that guy" who makes a stink over creme brule....but we did book and agree to a certain promise that is as far as I can tell, being honored by corporate but may come into question at the ship level.

thanks

As long as your amenity invoice shows UDP not SDP there should be no problem limiting number of meals. The only difference between the currently listed T&C for UDP in the link above and the T&C from when you booked (assuming Jan, 2015) concerns the now deleted free first night at Cirque or Illusionarium, but that will not affect you on the Dawn. Also there were differences in discount % at a'la carte like sushi bar. Check out these threads:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2277266

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2274719

Edited by Boschmann