Koningsdam---Neptune or otherwise---Input into TV?

GeneBK

We are booked into a Neptune Suite, but the question probably holds for most cabins on the ship.

Those of you who have already cruised the Koningsdam---has anyone attempted to input a portable device into the TV? By HDMI, or VGA, or otherwise?

I suspect it is not possible given the way the TV is wall-mounted....but has anyone asked if it is possible with the aid of someone from ship engineering or maintenance?

Thanks

We are booked into a Neptune Suite, but the question probably holds for most cabins on the ship.

Those of you who have already cruised the Koningsdam---has anyone attempted to input a portable device into the TV? By HDMI, or VGA, or otherwise?

I suspect it is not possible given the way the TV is wall-mounted....but has anyone asked if it is possible with the aid of someone from ship engineering or maintenance?

Thanks

There was no accessible user input on the TV in our FA category cabin. The TV is fixed to the wall and does not have an articulated mount. While I was able (very carefully) to lift one side of the TV from the mounting, the other side was going nowhere and I didn't want to force it to do so. The input that was in use on the back of the TV appeared to be a type CAT6 RJ45 or similar connection. I did not ask any crew for information regarding this.

Edited by 0bnxshs

I was in a Verandah cabin and there were no ports visible on the TV.

On the other hand all movies and TV series were free. :) They had around 50 movies and a number of TV series.

Kudos to HAL.