Special Diet Menus

GFamilySetsSailAgain

I will be traveling next month with my 3 year old who has a gluten sensitivity. Great thing is that he's not looking for gourmet gluten free food and eats a great variety of foods anyway. I know that MSC will accomodate his diet in the MDR, but, i just want to be prepared in case I need to bring food onboard with me for him (i did fill out the special request form).

I have searched and found several pictures of the regular menus, but haven't come across a gluten free menu. Does anyone have any idea what is (or is not) available on board?

I will be traveling next month with my 3 year old who has a gluten sensitivity. Great thing is that he's not looking for gourmet gluten free food and eats a great variety of foods anyway. I know that MSC will accomodate his diet in the MDR, but, i just want to be prepared in case I need to bring food onboard with me for him (i did fill out the special request form).

I have searched and found several pictures of the regular menus, but haven't come across a gluten free menu. Does anyone have any idea what is (or is not) available on board?

Read Aixia review.

Edited by riclop

I'm so sorry I didn't think to take pictures of the menus. I did the same search myself before I cruised and came up short, so I really should have thought to do it. Sorry! Then again, half my lunch menus were in Italian, so I'm not sure how much good those would have done.