90 days out- just booked spa passes!

We are going on the jewel 9/27 - 10/9. We just reached the 90 day mark at midnight and I was able to book our spa passes! I'm very happy because someone from NCL that I spoke to on the phone said 60 days was when it would become available.

I read about 90 days here somewhere so I'm glad I checked! We are leaving from Van Couver and I thought the weather might not be perfect for the start of the cruise.

The spa pass was $179 pp. Does that include both segments of the cruise? It was a bit confusing on the NCL website. The cruise is actually Pacific NW and Mexican Riviera.

Thanks in advance!

Liz&Mike

We are going on the jewel 9/27 - 10/9. We just reached the 90 day mark at midnight and I was able to book our spa passes! I'm very happy because someone from NCL that I spoke to on the phone said 60 days was when it would become available.

I read about 90 days here somewhere so I'm glad I checked! We are leaving from Van Couver and I thought the weather might not be perfect for the start of the cruise.

The spa pass was $179 pp. Does that include both segments of the cruise? It was a bit confusing on the NCL website. The cruise is actually Pacific NW and Mexican Riviera.

Thanks in advance!

Liz&Mike

Well done you!

I have an alarm set for me to keep checking mine from 100 days in :)

If you have the b2b booked as one cruise then it should cover all days. The price sounds right for the entire trip. I would call NCL or your ta and have them send you an updated amenities list.

I was able to book my b2b spa pass and when I asked they said it was for both legs.

Were there and multi-day spa pass options available? (2-6 day)
Never heard of them offering that. Either you buy for the whole cruise, or you wait and see if day passes become available, one day at a time. And the day passes are expensive, I think 3 day passes usually adds up to more than the pass for the whole cruise.

Thanks for the info. When I was booking the spa pass it had 9/27 or 10/2 as options. I picked the 9/27 and we booked the cruise as a 12 night instead of a B2B.

I think individual spa passes are available only if the weekly passes are not sold out.

Were there and multi-day spa pass options available? (2-6 day)

You can only get those onboard. You can purchase the weekly pass online or onboard..I purchased online for my last cruise of 7 days and it was 179 pp which saved me 20 dollars over buying the pass onboard.

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app