Oasis Boardwalk Balconies Noisy?

The only time we heard any measurable noise at all was when there was a show/performance going on at the Aqua Theater. But it wasn't a problem, since we were usually sitting on our balcony watching it!

Love those cabins!

Ann

Being deck 14 you will get more noise from the activities from the deck above you. Or if you were near deck 8, the boardwalk deck. Otherwise the noise from the aqua theater shows don't really cause much noise in the cabin with the door shut[emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have any first hand knowledge just what I have researched on here, which is a lot as i am a Cruise Critic-aholic. Past review from someone in a BW deck 14 said he was surprised how little noise he did hear from above. Also that they were high enough up to not hear much from the BW below, all this from inside the room with the door closed of course.

We will be on deck 9 in the coveted last balcony before the AT in November. In my mind when there is noise I hope that I will be out enjoying it and not in my room needing quite.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We were on deck 12 closest to the theater just under the walkway. While there was a bit more noise from shows and the big screen (football games usually) it did not detract a bit from our cruise. Actually felt like we were more in the action. Was neat to watch the shows or games from up there. If you are an afternoon napper and are overly sensitive to noise, a pair of ear plugs could help, but I never really needed mine..

I stayed on Deck 14 twice and had NO noise outside of middle of the day when they do performances on the boardwalk and they have a speaker out there. But those only last an hour. If i had the door open I could hear the Aqua thater show but if closed it was quiet.

I would not worry with it at all