FTTF, Staggard check in, Pride on Sunday

Im sailing the Pride on Sunday, July 10th. Yay! .. anyway.

I have FTTF, but also received the e-mail to choose a check in window time slot online.

It does say in the email that we are welcome to come anytime we would like if we have the FTTF.

Im wondering this:

What time would be most beneficial as far as less wait time?

Sure, I can go at 11:00, but what time do they board? It says on the paper that boarding will begin at 1:30- is this correct?

I don't see why I would want to check in at 11 and sit there for 2 1/2 hours???

Any advice appreciated.

I really do want to get on as early as possible too though.....

They say 1:30 but the ship is normally in port around 9am with boarding beginning around noon....however many times in Baltimore due to weather and other delays the Pride arrives late, so it's pretty much a crap shoot. My cruise on the pride last March we arrived around10:45, and I believe we were on the ship around 12:15-12:30. I plan on arriving around the same time this time around (same cruise as you). I would say if you have FTTF plan on being their for your early check in window, unless they send you a communication that the ship is running late.

I too am sailing July 10 and have Priority, having booked a Suite. I checked in for 11:00 AM also, but can arrive at my leisure. I will be at the parking lot around 9:30, they will let you in as the returning guest leave. I will use ship tracker to see what position the Pride is in. I am only 10 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay and will go down and see if I can see her, I did this last week. At 7:45 AM The Pride was approaching Key Bridge heading to Baltimore Port. Happy Sailing!

Same cruise for me. I signed up for the 11:00 check-in also and plan to get there around that time. I am staying in a hotel so I can sit in the room or at the port. I like to have the peace of mind knowing I am there. If I plan to get there later, who knows what can happen. Better to be safe than sorry.

Sailed on 19th. Ship arrived at 10 am due to weather. We arrive to the port around 10.30am. Sat in the car for 1 hour in front of parking lot. Then another hour after dropping luggage before the booth where you pay for parking. Then another two hours inside the building. Departing people were running late. I was told last passenger was off the ship around 1pm. Gangway is damaged so everyone using one small hole on the deck 1 . Not so bad getting in, but getting out... We got on the ship around 2 pm. Priority started at 1.30. We arrive back on time since weather was perfect. Unless you doing self-assist around 9.-9.30, might take a while to get off.