Carnival Magic June 18th 2016 Recap

civic812

Thanks everyone. I am glad you enjoyed the videos, we sure enjoyed making them. To everyone considering Mr. Sancho's, I completely recommend it. Everything that we experienced there was top notch.

I cant wait until we go on our next cruise in November on the Elation. Keep an eye out for those videos!

My name is Brad, My wife Kimberly and brother Scott just sailed on the beautiful Carnival Magic in June. We had a great time, this was the best ship / cruise so far for us (Valor and Fascination).

I am making a series of videos recapping our trip and I would like to share it with all of you. Feel free to ask any question or provide feedback, I am excited to hear from everyone!

First is Boarding the Carnival Magic and taking a quick tour!

1V3cJ3yaihs

thanks for the videos. What did you use to record? The refresh rate and image was very clear. Go Pro?

thanks for the videos. What did you use to record? The refresh rate and image was very clear. Go Pro?

I used a GoPro Hero 3 for the video involving water and i used a canon (links to both are in the description of the video).

Do you have to snorkel on the barrier reef and Starfish Island Getaway? Do you go directly from the ship to the barrier / island or do you tender to the port first?

My wife did not feel comfortable snorkeling, she was able to hang out on the boat and drink rum punch while we snorkeled. The best part about that excursion is that the boat picks you up at the ship, no need to tender to Belize at all.