Carnival gift cards purchased through Verizon

katjangran

Hey y'all!

I was wondering if those of you who purchased your Carnival GCs through Verizon could let me know approximately how long you waited from purchasing to receiving in the mail.

Thanks,

Kate

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The 1st one i ordered was on Tuesday, received them Saturday. The 2nd one was the following day but it took almost 2 weeks because it was delivered to my neighbor's. That's for the $100 ones. $500 I've read is shipped via UPS, haven't ordered that one.

I've been wondering this too. Ordered a few $500 ones last week and haven't received any shipping information or an email with shipping information etc. Ordered them on Thursday 6/30. When I view my account on Verizon it shows the purchase transaction but the Status says "Pending" and the Ship Date, Shipping Method, Tracking all says "Not Available."

$100 cards were typically within 5 business days.

$500 was the same but are with signature confirmation via UPS. If nobody is home, it will not be delivered. I have picked up at the local UPS office instead.

I've been wondering this too. Ordered a few $500 ones last week and haven't received any shipping information or an email with shipping information etc. Ordered them on Thursday 6/30. When I view my account on Verizon it shows the purchase transaction but the Status says "Pending" and the Ship Date, Shipping Method, Tracking all says "Not Available."

Yours may be a little delayed due to the holiday. If you are subscribed to My Choice grin UPS you will receive notification when they are notified as package is ready for pickup to be delivered to your address.

Hey y'all!

I was wondering if those of you who purchased your Carnival GCs through Verizon could let me know approximately how long you waited from purchasing to receiving in the mail.

Thanks,

Kate

I've purchased 3 gift cards thru Verizon. The first one $500 and took a little over 2 weeks to get it and required a signature for delivery. The second one $100 took 10 days and came in snail mail. The third one $100 took 7 days.

I have UPS app account which will send me info anytime a UPS package is being sent to my address even IF the sender does not. I ordered on the 30th about 11 PM and per UPS Choice account my order should be received July 8. I ordered a $500 and 4- $100. I ran out of points lol The first time I ordered with them it took 7 days.

For some reason, when I ordered $500 (2) cards, I received an email the next day telling me I had to call Verizon and verify that I had actually ordered the cards. Perhaps you have to do the same, but the email didn't come through? I then received them via UPS I think 2 days later. My $100 cards came snail mail and took a little over a week.

For some reason, when I ordered $500 (2) cards, I received an email the next day telling me I had to call Verizon and verify that I had actually ordered the cards. Perhaps you have to do the same, but the email didn't come through? I then received them via UPS I think 2 days later. My $100 cards came snail mail and took a little over a week.

As soon as I posted here, I got this email from them. Guess I needed to just say it out loud. :p Thanks everyone!

we ordered $2200 worth of gift cards to pay off our B2B2B a couple of weeks ago....there were 2 delays...1) I ad to call Verizon and verify that I ordered 4 $500 and 2 $100 GC's and 2) my credit card wanted verification from me that this was a legit transaction..if I remember correctly all and all it took about a week and a half....oh and they were sent by UPS and I needed to sign for receipt..

Edited by MEOWSMURPHY

Do you mind me asking what the benefit is of ordering Carnival gift cards thru Verizon? Never heard of this before!

If you have Verizon Smart Rewards you accumulate points through your Verizon account. You can then use those points toward discounted gift cards including Carnival gift cards at a 10% discount. So using your points you can purchase $100 gift cards for $90 or $500 gift cards for $450.

If you have Verizon Smart Rewards you accumulate points through your Verizon account. You can then use those points toward discounted gift cards including Carnival gift cards at a 10% discount. So using your points you can purchase $100 gift cards for $90 or $500 gift cards for $450.

Thx! I've had Verizon for my cell for years, never heard of this! I just went in to sign up, now says I have 23,000 points in my account. I looked at the Carnival options and notice they all say "sold out." Does this happen often? I notice no other "travel" card option is sold out, including the other cruise lines... ?

Thx! I've had Verizon for my cell for years, never heard of this! I just went in to sign up, now says I have 23,000 points in my account. I looked at the Carnival options and notice they all say "sold out." Does this happen often? I notice no other "travel" card option is sold out, including the other cruise lines... ?

I've seen them avaliable a few times in the past few weeks. Just keep checking daily

Yes they sell out quickly... Check everyday...they will be back

Hey y'all!

Thanks,

Kate

The first time I ordered the $500 ones, Verizon contacted me to make sure I had ordered them and to confirm mailing address. They then sent email with tracking after that verification.

Hey y'all!

Thanks,

Kate

Mine took 3 weeks to be delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk