The All About Food Section of my Review of the Divina is up! :)

Cruisermom2nick

My husband and I are reading this part of your review together. So wonderfully written - thank you!

Although this is the dining review, can you please explain what the 104 beverage is, when you bought the package, the cost and was it worth the cost in your opinion.

Thank you!

So glad you are enjoying it! :)

Save

My husband and I are reading this part of your review together. So wonderfully written - thank you!

Although this is the dining review, can you please explain what the 104 beverage is, when you bought the package, the cost and was it worth the cost in your opinion.

Thank you!

I put this info in the other thread GRANNYOFSIX- we got it over the phone with our PCC at MSC- Maria- she is great! It was totally worth the $28.20 for hubby and me for the 4 day/3 night cruise. We are planning to get the classic bev. package for our week long cruise in DEC though. :)

Here info is here:

Maria Mallari

Personal Vacation Consultant

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.

6750 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 100

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Email: Maria.Mallari@msccruisesusa.com

Direct Line # 954-958-1067

Toll Free : 1877-665-4655

Hi Cruisermom2nick......Sorry....I did not see the 104 package on the other thread. I will look for it. I emailed my PCC at MSC and he didn't know anything about the 104 package. I will email Maria and ask her for her help in the matter. Thank you! We purchased 4 booklets of the "more for less escape pass" (18 drinks in each booklet) but I didn't want to use those coupons for water. We enjoy having wine at dinner so we are thinking about the 104 package. Thank you so much for all you wonderful posts and info....:)

I put this info in the other thread GRANNYOFSIX- we got it over the phone with our PCC at MSC- Maria- she is great! It was totally worth the $28.20 for hubby and me for the 4 day/3 night cruise. We are planning to get the classic bev. package for our week long cruise in DEC though. :)

Here info is here:

Maria Mallari

Personal Vacation Consultant

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.

6750 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 100

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Email: Maria.Mallari@msccruisesusa.com

Direct Line # 954-958-1067

Toll Free : 1877-665-4655