Pride at Port of Baltimore

It must have been an old post, it sail from Tampa for two months after her dry dock and it looks like that the month of February they schedule Journey cruises, extended one way cruises to Tampa and then back to Baltimore. Right now the Pride is scheduled for Baltimore cruises until April 2018.

I'm sailing on her this year's NYE week, but a quick search on the Carnival website shows the ability to book her out of Baltimore every month up until April 2018, the one exception being February 2017 as another poster mentioned her being in Tampa.

Back in 2014 I believe it was, Carnival did state the Pride was leaving Baltimore to sail out of Tampa, due to EPA concerns/regulations etc. Not long after making the decision, Carnival reversed it, put the Pride in a sort of extensive dry dock in October 2014, addressed the EPA emissions issues, ang other updates, moved her to Tampa until March of 2015, when she was repositioned back to Baltimore. I believe the Pride has been sailing from Baltimore since then. I think early 2017 she'll head to Tampa again for about a month, then return to Charm City. Or so I think or recall anyways. I know the 15 day repositioning cruise from Tampa to Baltimore was pretty cool!!

Back in 2014 I believe it was, Carnival did state the Pride was leaving Baltimore to sail out of Tampa, due to EPA concerns/regulations etc. Not long after making the decision, Carnival reversed it, put the Pride in a sort of extensive dry dock in October 2014, addressed the EPA emissions issues, ang other updates, moved her to Tampa until March of 2015, when she was repositioned back to Baltimore. I believe the Pride has been sailing from Baltimore since then. I think early 2017 she'll head to Tampa again for about a month, then return to Charm City. Or so I think or recall anyways. I know the 15 day repositioning cruise from Tampa to Baltimore was pretty cool!!

Yes, this is what I was thinking of! Thanks for the info. I'm glad the Pride will remain in Baltimore.

We're sailing on her Feb 26 2017 from Tampa bringing her back to Baltimore on a journeys cruise for 14 days.

I wish I was on that cruise too, 15 days of RR. If I recall correctly CCL is adding scrubbers to all of their ships.

Currently the Pride is scheduled to sail from Baltimore at least through the first week of May 2018...... that's as far out as the schedule goes.

Someone just extended their contract with the port of Baltimore five more years, but for the life of me..... I can't remember if it was Carnival or Royal.

Currently the Pride is scheduled to sail from Baltimore at least through the first week of May 2018...... that's as far out as the schedule goes.

Someone just extended their contract with the port of Baltimore five more years, but for the life of me..... I can't remember if it was Carnival or Royal.

Royal re-upped with the Port of Baltimore through 2020. Dunno bout Carnival past 2018.