Carnival Magic sold out July 30 Sailing😒

im4clowns

I hope you can work it out! Fingers crossed for you! Is there any possibility of squeezing her in your currently booked room? I think I'd make a phone call to be sure.

edited to add: Wow people are mean when hidden behind a keyboard. Possibly one of the big problems with society today. We don't get the facial feedback when we are insulting, which damages our sense of empathy and our ability to keep our mouths shut (fingers still) when we might hurt someone's feelings.

Edited by DenaInWyo

I hope you can work it out! Fingers crossed for you! Is there any possibility of squeezing her in your currently booked room? I think I'd make a phone call to be sure.

edited to add: Wow people are mean when hidden behind a keyboard. Possibly one of the big problems with society today. We don't get the facial feedback when we are insulting, which damages our sense of empathy and our ability to keep our mouths shut (fingers still) when we might hurt someone's feelings.

After peeking at her old posts, she's in an ocean suite and there is 4 in it, 2 are young children.

Thanks for the fingers crossed for us. In all my cruises I had never tried to book last minute and truly didn't expect the ship to be sold out. I guess it would have been more clear if I had put the question in my original post for those that had booked last minute. I appreciate those of you who gave helpful suggestions and were kind in your responses.

Thanks for the fingers crossed for us. In all my cruises I had never tried to book last minute and truly didn't expect the ship to be sold out. I guess it would have been more clear if I had put the question in my original post for those that had booked last minute. I appreciate those of you who gave helpful suggestions and were kind in your responses.

I'm just kind of curious. Where were you hoping this person was going to be on the ship? Were you hoping to add her to your cabin?