Anthem or Carnival Fascination

Now that I'm focusing on the Adventure out of San Juan, I wanted to get another opinion from everyone...

We are between three itineraries. I am in the middle of doing some pretty intense research so I can make a decision that is best to fit the needs of our vacation. However, I thought it would help if I could get opinions in one place, compared to reading review after review. So, which itinerary would you choose, all on the adventure out of San Juan...

Ports of Call:

Itinerary One: St. Thomas / Curacao / Aruba / St. Kitts

Itinerary Two: St. Maarten / St. Kitts / Antigua / St. Lucia / Barbados

Itinerary Three: Bonaire / Curacao / Aruba / St. Maarten

We are a family of three, we all love the typical white sand blue water beaches. All above ports will be new to us, which is one of the factors as to why it's so hard for us to choose. Itinerary two looks appealing due to having the most ports of call... However, Itinerary three is also appealing due to the fact it leaves the day after my son's 21st. Bonaire? I get the feeling it's like a Belize, nothing to do except scuba, no beaches? I realize this post may be more for the ports of call board, but I thought I would get more opinions right here on the RCI board from people who have actually sailed the Adventure out of San Juan. All opinions count, thanks so much! :D

Now that I'm focusing on the Adventure out of San Juan, I wanted to get another opinion from everyone...

We are between three itineraries. I am in the middle of doing some pretty intense research so I can make a decision that is best to fit the needs of our vacation. However, I thought it would help if I could get opinions in one place, compared to reading review after review. So, which itinerary would you choose, all on the adventure out of San Juan...

Ports of Call:

Itinerary One: St. Thomas / Curacao / Aruba / St. Kitts

Itinerary Two: St. Maarten / St. Kitts / Antigua / St. Lucia / Barbados

Itinerary Three: Bonaire / Curacao / Aruba / St. Maarten

We are a family of three, we all love the typical white sand blue water beaches. All above ports will be new to us, which is one of the factors as to why it's so hard for us to choose. Itinerary two looks appealing due to having the most ports of call... However, Itinerary three is also appealing due to the fact it leaves the day after my son's 21st. Bonaire? I get the feeling it's like a Belize, nothing to do except scuba, no beaches? I realize this post may be more for the ports of call board, but I thought I would get more opinions right here on the RCI board from people who have actually sailed the Adventure out of San Juan. All opinions count, thanks so much! :D

If you're looking mainly for white, sandy beaches, then definitely Itinerary two is the one to go with. Barbados and Antigua's beaches will beat the rest of them. St Lucia/St Kitts are more volcanic type though , the beaches in St Lucia are not that great (and are black sand beaches), but the island itself is beautiful and very scenic.

I like Aruba, the beaches are good but not as good. Bonaire is, like you said, mainly a place for snorkeling/scuba. Curacao has a cute town. St Maarten's/St Thomas are both good (St John's with St Thomas has some wonderful areas).