Fascination menus

Beach_gal

Does anyone have the updated Fascination menus since it began 7 day sailings?

Or can someone who is sailing this or next week take photos of the menus and post them?

If not, can you tell me which nights they have spaghetti carbonara and bitter & blanc so I don't miss those two nights?

Thank you so much!

Usually there is the same menu each night on each ship. The 2nd night is the 'cruise elegant night and all ships have prime rib and more than 5 days also has lobster. Usually on all ships the 1st night is Beef & Barley soup. This is on all Carnival ships. The menu is the same no matter what Carnival ship you are on. Each night's menu is usually posted out side the dining room so you can look there - after the lunch menu is removed.

You might be able to email the maitre'd ask him. Try famaitred@carnival.com. Ask him to let you know or where you can find the menus for each night.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got off this morning. Our cruise elegant nights were the 3rd and 5th night.

And to answer my own questions~ spaghetti carbonara was night 3 and bitter and blanc was night 4.

The Fascination does not have the American Table menu, which is why we had bitter and blanc on a 7 day menu. Very happy about that!

Yes! It was wonderful! I was a little apprehensive of the older ship after so many years of sailing on much newer and nicer ones, but the Fascination literally felt empty most of the time (except at breakfast- the buffet was a zoo, so we found no one goes to the main dining room and ate most mornings in there before going to port).

Have a fabulous cruise!