Celebrity S Class classic Drink Package

realnice46

I have seen many threads as to what is included in classic drink package on Celebrity, but nothing recent and Celebrity's website does not seem very clear.This will be our first experience with the package. Are canned sodas, specialty coffees, fresh juices and bottled water included?

I have seen many threads as to what is included in classic drink package on Celebrity, but nothing recent and Celebrity's website does not seem very clear.This will be our first experience with the package. Are canned sodas, specialty coffees, fresh juices and bottled water included?

Yes, as long as the price for the drink is below the $8-9 cap. If it is over, you pay the entire cost, not the difference.

Which is why we have spent the $11.80 per person per day to up grade to the Premium level.

To be honest I have always found I can get everything I want on the classic package.

It covers the normal run of the mill spirits and once they are mixed I am not someone who can tell the difference. I have always found an agreeable white and rose wine, but the wine selection on the classic package is limited. I normally just say to the wine waiter on the first night in the dinning room that I have the classic package and he will offer me a few choices and I am good to go :)

I don't drink beers so can't really comment.

If does cover the soda's but not the specialality smoothies from the Aqua Spa or the smoothie bar. It also covers the majority of the coffees and all the tea at Cafe el Bacia. Some debate as to whether it covers things like the Iglu coffee at Cafe el Bacia, but having tried it many years ago I didn't like it so no issue for me!

It covers still bottled water (which ever brand they are carrying) but not Evian or the sparkling which is San Pellagrino.

Hope that helps