Awesome review of Havana area and cabins

Well I'll be darned, we will be... Hidey ho, neighbor.

I see your cruise is celebrating a 60th birthday "extravaganza." Ironically, this cruise is celebrating my wife's 50th.

I'm your neighbor too 5232 coming from Baton Rouge

Well I'll be darned, we will be... Hidey ho, neighbor.

I see your cruise is celebrating a 60th birthday "extravaganza." Ironically, this cruise is celebrating my wife's 50th.

The Birthday Bashes on Mountain State Row in Little Havana. Quite the mouthful. :)

• 3 weeks later...

We just switched our lido balcony to 6463 when I saw it had opened up, I am so excited!!! We usually spend a lot of time on the Serenity deck so I can't wait to have this much more accessible area. 155 more days! WOOHOOO

We just switched our lido balcony to 6463 when I saw it had opened up, I am so excited!!! We usually spend a lot of time on the Serenity deck so I can't wait to have this much more accessible area. 155 more days! WOOHOOO

You know that's not a cabana cabin right? Just wanted to make sure you know what you are getting. The Cabanas are on deck 5 and have the lanai. :) You have the Havana decor and access to the Havana Pool, but it's not a Cabana cabin.

Just had fantastic holiday staying in outside HC 5228. Couldn't hear the music at all from the Havana Bar, though know some guests on deck 6 could.

Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.

Loads of sunbeds, however unless you could get one of the 6 big double beds which were partially shaded there was no shade. I would have liked a couple of umbrellas. Fabulous views from pool areas.

The chairs (which are very comfortable) in the HC outdoor bar area are well shaded and so is the covered sitting area in the pool.

Sea salt pool. Water cold but refreshing.

The HC bar inside is beautifully decorated but empty mostly of a day.

Never really saw anyone sitting on their own lanai. Possibly because it was do port intensive.

Other pools on ship were mad busy, whereas most times we were only ones in our pool.

Brilliant experience.

Found another video a Havana Cabana suite, this is cabin 5235

https://www.facebook.com/kandyprice/videos/10209966344097347/

Hey! That was my cabin.......wait a minute.....that was my video! Heehee. It's still up, as far as I know, should be anyway. I wonder if I can figure out how to post it here? I did a review of my 12 day Med cruise and my experience in the Havana area that folks seemed to like. Maybe I can post that over here as well.

They are wondering because you posted in a Havana thread

Room 6463 is still a Havana cabin, just not a Cabana. It is an aft extended balcony. Sorry for the confusion my post caused. I know we aren't on the lanai.

Hey! That was my cabin.......wait a minute.....that was my video! Heehee. It's still up, as far as I know, should be anyway. I wonder if I can figure out how to post it here? I did a review of my 12 day Med cruise and my experience in the Havana area that folks seemed to like. Maybe I can post that over here as well.

Yup, it was your cabin, and it was your video. I tried sharing and it didn't work. It might have something to do with not being able to share from a FB page run by someone else? I don't know as I am not tech savvy. You should post your review and any photos and/or video you care to share. Not everyone is on that "other" social media page.