Next cruise

I had paid a $150 deposit and got the same in OBC on my last cruise. It was a 10 night repositioning cruise. The cruise was then cancelled and I was given a $200 were sorry OBC on top of the $150 if I booked another cruise. A month later they reduced my next cruise OBC to only $50 even though they still have the $150 deposit because the replacement cruise is only 7 nights.

Does this sound right? Or did I just get screwed out of $100 and should fight it?

Asking if I got a fair deal before I get on the phone and have to deal with ignorant and incompetent operators.

Thanks.

I had paid a $150 deposit and got the same in OBC on my last cruise. It was a 10 night repositioning cruise. The cruise was then cancelled and I was given a $200 were sorry OBC on top of the $150 if I booked another cruise. A month later they reduced my next cruise OBC to only $50 even though they still have the $150 deposit because the replacement cruise is only 7 nights.

Does this sound right? Or did I just get screwed out of $100 and should fight it?

Asking if I got a fair deal before I get on the phone and have to deal with ignorant and incompetent operators.

Thanks.

That sounds right. The $150 deposit you paid will still be applied to the new cruise, but the OBC is based on the stateroom category and length of cruise.

That sounds right. The $150 deposit you paid will still be applied to the new cruise, but the OBC is based on the stateroom category and length of cruise.

Lol how did I know you would be the first to answer.

Ok thanks. You saved me a headache and some aggravation.