Excursion Information Onboard

texas greeneyes

With Cozumel being uncertain as a port of call, cruise passengers may have to choose shore excursions at a substitute port, perhaps even after they board their ship. For those who have had to book this way, how much information does Carnival provide for these last-minute excursions? Their website doesn't go into great detail, in my opinion. Is the information available onboard any more in-depth?

If you end up in Costa Maya as an alternate port, your best bet is to just go out into the port area and find a tour. There are many options right there at the port, and you can also just take a bus into the village to spend the day at the beach.

There is a book in your room that lists all the excursions with a description. I also went to the excursions desk and asked a couple of questions. They were able to explain everything that I needed to know. Another thing that will help is attend the port of call talks- the cruise director will talk about the different excursions then.

Archived