reboarding in Southampton on back to back transatlantic cruises

travelite

What is the procedure for reboarding the ship in Southampton when back to back transatlantic cruises were each booked separately. For each cruise there is a different booking number, but I have the same cabin for each transatlantic crossing.

Having the same cabin on both cruises, there will be no issue of changing cabins. My concern is the ease of reboarding and procedure. I would like to do a tour on the port day in Southampton and plan for best use of time ashore.

Because my 1st cruise booking indicates disembarking in Southampton, I can not pre-book a ship's tour for Southampton port day. Once on-board, will I be permitted to book a ship's tour for the port day in Southamton?

Any additional information will be appreciated.

What is the procedure for reboarding the ship in Southampton when back to back transatlantic cruises were each booked separately. For each cruise there is a different booking number, but I have the same cabin for each transatlantic crossing.

Having the same cabin on both cruises, there will be no issue of changing cabins. My concern is the ease of reboarding and procedure. I would like to do a tour on the port day in Southampton and plan for best use of time ashore.

Because my 1st cruise booking indicates disembarking in Southampton, I can not pre-book a ship's tour for Southampton port day. Once on-board, will I be permitted to book a ship's tour for the port day in Southamton?

Any additional information will be appreciated.

You should be able to check in at The pursers desk on board and obtain your new boarding card. before debarking

You use your old boarding card to debark on the morning in Southampton then use the new card to embark. You also will be able to book excursions for that morning you are in Southampton on board. Speak to the tourist desk when you first join the ship or if a tour is selling out, get your TA to do it. When you return you just walk through to security, show your new card and then onboard.

Edited by Pennbank

You should be able to check in at The pursers desk on board and obtain your new boarding card. before debarking

You use your old boarding card to debark on the morning in Southampton then use the new card to embark. You also will be able to book excursions for that morning you are in Southampton on board. Speak to the tourist desk when you first join the ship or if a tour is selling out, get your TA to do it. When you return you just walk through to security, show your new card and then onboard.

Very helpful - thank you