Best Zip Lining Along Magic Eastern Route

Cruiser_89

Good afternoon-

Going on the Magic eastern route to amber cove, st. Thomas, San Juan and grand turk. Question is where is the best Zip Lining Along this route? I have done Tree Limin Extreme in St. Thomas and would gladly do it again however would like to also try some place new. I see carnival has some kind of extreme ropes course and zip line excursion in Grand turk 45 or 50 feet up in the air. Anybody have experience with that excursion?

I was researching this myself recently for an upcoming cruise visiting these same ports. I can't speak from experience, but I would point you to the "Ports of Call" section of the forums, then Caribbean, and then San Juan threads. Do a search there. I found a number of zipline referrals who spoke very highly of a couple specific travel guides - Natural Wonders is one that I made note of. Unfortunately the minimum age of 10 eliminates ziplines for us for another year.

Also beware that I saw lots of warnings about allowing sufficient time to get back to the ship due to traffic congestion. It's a bit of a drive from the ship to the ziplines. I'm inferring from the comments that you get a guarantee the ship won't leave without you if you book through them, but not if you book elsewhere.

Good afternoon-

Going on the Magic eastern route to amber cove, st. Thomas, San Juan and grand turk. Question is where is the best Zip Lining Along this route? I have done Tree Limin Extreme in St. Thomas and would gladly do it again however would like to also try some place new. I see carnival has some kind of extreme ropes course and zip line excursion in Grand turk 45 or 50 feet up in the air. Anybody have experience with that excursion?

My family has done zip lining in both San Juan and St. Thomas. I have heard that Amber Cove also has a decent one called Country World Adventure park. Prices booked through them direct are pretty good, and includes lunch, horseback riding and petting zoo. Personally, I just don't think it gets any better than St. Thomas. The views are absolutely stunning. We will be on the Magic 7/23. Looking to do the Grand Turk Ropes course also.